Asset: Neuros Blower
The Largest Utility in North Florida Provides Water, Wastewater, and Electric Power Services to their Customers.
- Installed blowers are a critical component to effectively treating wastewater
- Equipment fails several times a year costing hundreds of thousands of dollars per incident to replace equipment, unplanned downtime and labor costs
- Paying expensive fines for inability to meet environmental standards & regulations
- Failures discovered on 6 out of the 8 Neuros’ Blowers
- Several anomalies detected with lead time to failure alerts up to 145 days warning plant operators well in advance
- All anomalies detected correlated exactly with the verified work orders managed in CMMS